Accounting & Finance
Outsourcing accounting and bookkeeping to the Philippines
Accounting outsourcing will help increase your firm’s capacity to efficiently manage multiple client portfolios simultaneously. Go beyond low-value day-to-day tasks to offer high-value, revenue-generating advisory services. Achieve these goals with a scalable, cost-efficient team of offshore accountants and CPAs in the Philippines who can help you deliver excellent client service while keeping your projects on budget.
Finding it hard to focus on your core business because there’s no one to answer client calls? Are you failing to streamline your processes and timelines which could result in losing your key team members? If yes, then you might find yourself asking:
“Where can I get help in growing my capacity by finding and retaining accountants and finance specialists without skyrocketing expenses and at the same gain freedom to innovate my services?”
So for those who’d like to resolve this dilemma might resort to building a 100% onshore team. On the surface, it seems less risky, but the expenses and the difficulty with having a limited talent pool don’t make this option viable for all.
Another popular growth strategy—because of its cost savings—is building a combination of an offshore/onshore finance and accounting services team.
Why outsource accounting services now?
Outsourced accounting services cost less than its onshore counterparts, but there’s more to it: you can find accountants (CPAs) and bookkeepers who can go beyond low-level entry tasks and play an important part in your client engagement and decision-making processes.
Emapta has the expertise, technology, and reach to help you find exceptional finance and accounting professionals, and the strategies to help you drive growth with informed financial decisions to address the following pain points:
1. Are you losing talent because they’re pushed to the limit — especially during tax season when you need them the most?
2. Are your CPAs bogged down with performing non-vital, lower-value tasks?
3. Unable to find the talent in your immediate vicinity with a compensation package that suits your budget?
4. Don’t have enough to train new talent in using your accounting software?
5. Worried to hand over confidential data to accounting freelancers because of possible data breaches?