Network Operations Centre (NOC)
Outsource Network Operations Centre Teams with Emapta
The rapid growth of Information Technology has led to various fragmentations and specialties in this industry, with Network Support and Management being one of the most crucial areas not just for any IT firm but for any organisation with business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) transactions done online.
You’ve got data networks, servers, Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and ethernet to manage and maintain so you can stay connected to your customers, stakeholders, and employees. Then you also need to look after your hardware to ensure they’re compliant and updated to the latest specs needed to run your business.
And with the arrival of the Internet of Things (IoT), your IT ecosystem may just get more complicated.
So having only one person or a small in-house team to manage your networks and devices just won’t cut it anymore.
If you’re facing this challenge and the other problems shown below, Emapta has the experience to execute proven, turn-key strategies to help you re-engineer your network operations command centre operations:
- Having trouble keeping your interconnected systems up and running without a dedicated team who will monitor them?
- Struggling with frequent downtimes because you’re lacking in-house people and/or expertise to fix your connection issues?
- Would like to improve your service levels but cannot afford extended support hours?
- Need to build a 24/7/365 operation to compete with more established operators?
- Finding that onshore talent has an unwillingness to work late nights, early mornings, and weekends?
- Are your top-flight technicians tired of performing lower-value – but vital – tasks, and it’s directly impacting their performance and your bottom line?
- Unable to find the talent you need in your immediate vicinity with a commercially viable compensation package?
- Do you have an inability to attract and retain talent for an appropriate length of engagement?
- Tired of third party providers who cannot establish a clear network operations centre SLA overcharge for a quick fix of your hardware and network problems?
Learn More: Top Talent, Total Care: Our Recruitment and Retention Secrets to Low Attrition Rate, Access to the Top Bookkeeping Talent and Employee Engagement
Looking for a specific IT staffing solution? Talk with our IT Subject Matter Expert with a proven track record and broad experience in building successful IT teams across operations and infrastructure divisions.
Offshore NOC teams with Emapta has helped our IT client partners save up to 72% on labor costs. They also help in ensuring continuous operations as they use market-leading network operations centre monitoring tools to check your IT environment from a centralised location and maintain uptime of interconnected IT systems 24/7.
Having an offshore Network Operations Centre team can help you with:
Network administration, support, and management
Network analysis and troubleshooting
Power failure and monitoring
Switching and routing
Alarm handling and escalation
Documentation and reporting
Operating with Linux OS
Email hosting services
Voice and video data management
Data storage management
System maintenance and backup
Vendor ticket management
Hardware configuration (e.g. firewalls and routers)
Ensuring the stability of the core network
Working on-call rotation shifts 24/7
Recommending improvements in organisational productivity and the network
On a case-to-case basis, we can also build more specialised NOC teams. For example, we have a dedicated team that manages and maintains the Remote Management and Monitoring (RMM) platform for multiple teams. RMM tools enable the client and the helpdesk team to:
Have a centralised dashboard to manage the offshore teams’ requests, attendance, and performance
Install, update and troubleshoot software remotely
Detect and add new devices to install RMM tools
Monitor the offshore teams’ devices and connections for performance and diagnostic tasks
Our NOC teams are often composed of entry-, mid- or senior-level professionals assuming the following roles:
Network Operations Centre (NOC) Team sample setup for small businesses
The main function of offshore NOC teams is to build and manage your network operations centre architecture. They can also troubleshoot and monitor any issues regarding the servers, networks, and telecommunications.