Outsourced Network Operations Center (NOC)
Outsource Network Administration Teams with Emapta
The rapid growth of information technology has led to various fragmentations and specialties in the industry. Among these, network support and management is one of the most crucial areas not only for IT firms but for organizations with business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) transactions done online.
Managing your data networks, servers, local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), and ethernet allows you to stay connected to your customers, stakeholders, and employees. As such, you need to keep them working optimally all the time.
With this added to your hardware updates and compliance and the dawn of the Internet of Things (IoT), your IT ecosystem can get more and more complicated for only one person or a small in-house team to manage. This is where outsourced NOC services can help.
70% cost savings + 30-60%* efficiency gains + Unmatched Customer Service =
100% Peace of Mind
*as reported by current clients.
A dedicated network operations center team for your organization
If you’re having a hard time keeping up with all your network operations tasks, then you’ve come to the right place. Emapta has the experience necessary to execute proven, turn-key strategies that enables you to re-engineer how you run your network operations command center. With this, you can solve more problems similar organizations face, including the following:
- Lack of a dedicated team to monitor and keep your interconnected systems up and running
- Frequent downtimes because your in-house staff lacks the manpower and/or expertise to fix your connection issues
- Inability to improve your service levels due to the high cost of extended support hours
- Inability to build a 24/7/365 operation to compete with more established operators
- Difficulty convincing onshore talent to work late nights, early mornings, and weekends
- Skill-to-task distribution mismatch of your top NOC technicians performing lower-value but vital tasks that directly impact their performance and your bottom line
- Inability to find the talent you need in your immediate vicinity with a commercially viable compensation package
- Inability to attract and retain talent for an appropriate length of engagement
- Dependence on third-party providers who cannot establish a clear network operations center agreement and overcharge for a quick fix of your hardware and network problems
At Emapta, we can help you solve the above-listed problems and more. We balance the fast-paced IT environment with a healthy work culture to keep top talent engaged and ready to assist you. We do this by offering career development programs and health and wellness activities to keep your offshore team productive, upskilled, and motivated.
Want to know how to manage your outsourced network operations center team? Contact our experienced Growth Specialist about building your team setup, no matter where you are in the world.
What our team does
The offshore NOC teams we’ve built so far have helped our IT client partners save up to 72% on labor costs. Using market-leading NOC monitoring tools, they can also assist in ensuring your continuous operations from a centralized location and have the capacity to maintain the uptime of interconnected IT systems 24/7.
Having an outsourced network management team can help you with:
- Network administration, support, and management
- Network analysis and troubleshooting
- Power failure and monitoring
- Switching and routing
- Alarm handling and escalation
- Documentation and reporting
- Operating with Linux OS
- Email hosting services
- Voice and video data management
- Data storage management
- System maintenance and backup
- Vendor ticket management
- Hardware configuration (e.g., firewalls and routers)
- Ensuring the stability of the core network
Emapta outsourced NOC professionals also work on-call rotation shifts 24/7 and can recommend improvements in organizational productivity and the network.
Specializations we provide
We can also provide flexible outsourcing services, building more specialized NOC teams tailored to your specific needs. For example, we have a dedicated team that manages and maintains the remote management and monitoring (RMM) platform for multiple teams. RMM tools enable the client and the helpdesk team to:
- Have a centralized dashboard to manage the offshore teams’ requests, attendance, and performance
- Install, update, and troubleshoot software remotely
- Detect and add new devices to install RMM tools
- Monitor the offshore teams’ devices and connections for performance and diagnostic tasks
NOC team structure for small businesses
An offshore NOC team is responsible for building and managing your network operations center architecture. They can also troubleshoot and monitor any issues regarding the servers, networks, and telecommunications.
Our NOC teams are often composed of entry-, mid- or senior-level professionals assuming the following roles:
- Network Manager
- Network Architect
- Network Analyst
- Network Engineer
If you build an expert NOC team using the Emapta platform, you also get full customizing power over the team’s structure. More importantly, you will gain access to a wide range of premium talent in the IT industry, not to mention complete recruitment support from our HR staff.
Let us know if you’re interested in offshoring network center operations but would like to hear it directly from a peer with first-hand experience, so we can get you a referral from one of our existing partners.
Planning to hire 1-2 NOC team members to start? No worries! We’ve also helped firms who planned to start with hiring 1-2 staff offshore and browse our individual roles.