Outsource your legal processes through a trusted BPO provider
Just like any other industry, the legal sector is also always on the lookout to expand capacity while saving on overhead costs to simultaneously tackle multiple high-value clients and offer quality services at the most competitive rates.
Those who have been successful have partnered with legal outsourcing firms for a cost-efficient, agile delivery model: offshoring or outsourcing enables legal firms to transfer various processes and tasks to outsourced legal professionals located overseas.
The legal process outsourcing market grows because it offers added capacity, flexibility, and capability for small to midsize law firms, who are now able to rise to the ranks and take on legal projects and overcome these problems:
- How can your firm build a credible reputation when you’re drowned in work and can’t respond to your clients on time?
- Can’t scale even if the number of your cases is rising because there aren’t enough qualified lawyers, paralegals, and clerks in your area?
- Dealing with a high volume of redundant, obsolete, and trivial data (ROT) with no team members available to help organise your unstructured archives and support your bid?
- Are your partners losing focus on their cases because they have to do paralegal and litigation activities on top of their core tasks?
Close the case on the above-mentioned business problems and save costs, double your capacity, and outsource complex or high-volume work to legal process outsourcing providers in the Philippines.
Why outsource legal services now?
Outsourced accounting services cost less than its onshore counterparts, but there’s more to it: you can find accountants (CPAs) and bookkeepers who can go beyond low-level entry tasks and play an important part in your client engagement and decision-making processes.
Emapta has the expertise, technology, and reach to help you find exceptional finance and accounting professionals, and the strategies to help you drive growth with informed financial decisions to address the following pain points:
1. Are you losing talent because they’re pushed to the limit — especially during tax season when you need them the most?
2. Are your CPAs bogged down with performing non-vital, lower-value tasks?
3. Unable to find the talent in your immediate vicinity with a compensation package that suits your budget?
4. Don’t have enough to train new talent in using your accounting software?
5. Worried to hand over confidential data to accounting freelancers because of possible data breaches?