Outsourced Business Development Services
Outsourced Business Development Teams With Emapta
Broadening your prospect reach and finding more leads is crucial in growing your business. The task of searching for possible leads and prospects could be delegated to a top-notch business development team so your sales reps can focus more on closing deals.
But how do you organize your business development team? Building every specialized team in-house – including business development – could be costly and challenging to maintain. Alternatively, you can start building your outsourced business development team in low-cost labor countries offering a broad range of highly qualified professionals, such as the Philippines and Sri Lanka.
70% cost savings + 30-60%* efficiency gains + Unmatched Customer Service =
100% Peace of Mind
*as reported by current clients.
A business development team of your own
Emapta can help build a high-performing, easily scalable business development team from the ground up to help you double your prospect database, sharpen your client relationship intelligence, and build strategic partnerships. Your dedicated offshore team can work either remotely or in one of our 18 offices, complete with HR, admin, and 24/7 IT support.
As a partner cognisant of your team’s needs to succeed, we provide your outsourced sales development team with engaging workplace environments. We also provide training programs, certification courses, and wellness activities to retain them successfully and keep them engaged, upskilled, and motivated to help you fulfill your business goals.
Looking for a specific sales and marketing solution? Speak to our Growth Specialist to learn how to build a business development team across different team setups and locations.
What our team does
We guide our sales and marketing clients in outsourcing business development services and support them with the latest technology and vetted premium talent who can execute the following tasks with ease:
- Performing business SWOT analysis
- Assessing the current state of the overall industry and growth projections
- Developing competitor research and analysis
- Creating customer profiles
- Identifying existing and potential sources of sales/revenues of current business and dependencies
- Finding new market opportunities
- Data mining and refining prospects
- Exploring domains/products/sectors eligible for business expansion
- Coordinating with sales teams (onshore or offshore) to achieve shared goals
Accreditation we provide
As one of the leading business development outsourcing companies globally, we at Emapta also administer courses and development programs to train your existing offshore team members or source business development professionals with the following institutional and vendor-related accreditations:
- Certified Business Development Expert (CBDE)
- CBDM® Certified Business Development Manager
- Dynamics 365 (Certified Associate)
- Oracle NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification
- Salesforce Administrator
- Zendesk Support Administrator
- HubSpot Sales Software Certification
Business development team structure for small businesses
Emapta helps you to build your competitive business development team to your exact specification. You can build a hybrid of sales and business development (for example, have a mix of sales and CRM roles) or focus on having a small yet specialized team of 1-2 business development professionals. Whichever team configuration you’d like to build, we’re here to support you all the way.
Our business development teams are often composed of entry-, mid- or senior-level professionals in the following roles:
- Business Development Manager
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Specialist
- Business Development Representative
If you’re interested in business development outsourcing but would like to hear it straight from a peer who has done it, contact us and we can get you a referral from one of our existing partners.
Not ready to build a team yet? No worries! We’ve also helped firms who planned to start with hiring 1-2 staff offshore and browse our individual roles.