“Emapta’s transparency is the hallmark of their services.”Matthew Wilkins, Solectric Australia
Our Pricing Principle
Our approach to pricing is simple and flexible. Our transparent model means no surprises: no salary mark-ups, no hidden costs. What we quote is what you pay.
We have mastered the art of building teams with budgets small and large in mind. Low pricing does not mean low quality. Philippine talent rates vary by experience and industry skill, however top quality is guaranteed at all pricing levels. The result? High-performing teams for a fraction of the cost.
No Mark-up on Salaries ever
No Lock-in Periods
No Hidden Costs
What roles are you looking to outsource?
You don’t have to choose between great talent and low labour costs when you can have both with a dedicated offshore team, experienced and with the rights skills for your specific requirements. Here’s how much you will pay using some of the most common roles that we provide job role descriptions
- Proficient in operating various Loan Originating Software (LOS)
- Experience in the consumer loan industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
$8 – $13 / hour
- Organises executives’ calendars and sets up meetings
- Works as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and partners
- Formats information for internal and external communication
$7 – $12 / hour
- Provides support in the diary, calendar, meetings, and travel management
- Handles emails and calls of multiple C-level executives
- Creates presentations and other communication materials as needed
$8 – $12 / hour
Customer Service Representative
- Processes orders, forms, applications, and tickets
- Responds to customer queries through varied communication channels
- Performs work assignments using applications or other automated systems
$7 – $10 / hour
- Reconciles bank and credit card accounts
- Accomplishes full-cycle bookkeeping tasks within set deadlines
- Helps clients retrieve reports and records using the company’s cloud accounting tools
$6 – $12 / hour
Certified Public Accountant
- Prepares monthly financial reports covering balance sheet, profit and loss, and cash flow statements
- Manages the general ledger including reconciliation of the monthly balance sheet items
- Completes the monthly accruals, journals, fixed assets and depreciation schedules
$8 – $15 / hour
- Use .NET programming languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3 to write and polish code
- Create, test, and troubleshoot software prototypes
- Support software specialists in handling project-related work and other requirements
$9 – $25 / hour
Data Entry Specialist
- Maintains data entry requirements by complying with data program techniques and procedure
- Verifies customer and account details in their respective databases
- Protects operations and customer data by keeping information confidential
$7 – $12 / hour
- Defines scope and resources for effective SEO strategy implementation
- Provides SEO analysis to enhance website and web pages
- Monitors and evaluates search results and performance to improve rankings
$8 – $15 / hour
- Obtain and maintain information from various data sources
- Use statistical techniques and theories to consolidate and interpret data
- Develop and document data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies
$8 – $16 / hour
- Creates preliminary design options and pitches concepts
- Produces logos, banners, basic animations, and interfaces
- Collects feedback from senior designers and other colleagues for improvement
$7 – $17 / hour
- Sources and screens applicants by discussing job requirements and qualifications with managers
- Improves employer brand by recommending new policies and practices
- Monitors job offers and compensation practices together with benefits and perks
$7 – $12 / hour
Our prices are just part of the big value we deliver
It’s Your Team. And we know you only want the best people in it. That’s why we actually pay a bit more than the average salaries in order to secure you the top 5% of talent in the country. So not only will your Filipino team exude those world-renowned, genuine customer service levels, they’ll also be incredibly well-educated and possess exceptional English language skills. Yet our pricing structure still enables us to bring your business big savings.
What’s more, once people join Your Team, we’ll continue to nurture them both professionally and personally. So they’re always motivated to give your business their very best care and attention.
We make managing your international team a breeze
Emapta is not only Australian owned and managed, our entire team – including the CEO – work alongside your outsourced team. So we’re always there to help if ever the need arises.
Using our propriety EmpowerTeams™ platform, you’ll have full visibility over your entire team 24/7. We’ve also incorporated many other handy features like real-time status on your team’s activities (including attendance), integrated video & SMS messaging and a rewards and recognition system.See All Benefits Here
Your dedicated offshore team includes:
Our Pricing Statistics
Reduction in operating cost
Average annual savings for teams of 5 staff
Common QuestionsView More
Why does outsourcing & offshoring to the Philippines provide such substantial cost savings?
With over 109 million population, the Philippines has a vast pool of highly skilled talent across a wide range of specializations. Paired with lower living costs, this allows for a drastic reduction in operational costs, without sacrificing quality or productivity.
Moreover, the outsourcing industry is a key driver of the Philippine economy and provides work opportunities for millions of hardworking Filipinos with long-term career opportunities that would otherwise have been unavailable to them.
How does Emapta’s pricing structure compare to other outsourcing companies?
Emapta’s pricing structure is very transparent.
We don’t mark up the salary of the staff and is invoiced to our clients as a direct pass through. We also include the costs of 13th month pay and redundancy coverage so customers are not faced with a large lump sum amount at the end of the year (or in cases where redundancy occur).
Our Service Fees and One Time Fees are separate line items so customers know exactly what they’re paying for at the time of service.
Are there any up-front fees or down payment required?
No upfront payments. You pay nothing until you have selected and approved your offshore staff.
We have one-time fees for the set-up and recruitment of the talent, charged upon successful hire of your new team member. From there on, employee costs (no markup) and our service fee is charged monthly.
There is no upfront cost and no security deposit required if you choose to cover the benefits/insurances of the personnel monthly.
Does the price include employee benefits and appropriate salary?
Emapta operate in full transparency and we will provide you labour rates and benefits based on your requirements and current market before and during the recruitment process.
Once your talent is employed, you will have access to their employment contract and time record and have full visibility of their wage – we never markup salaries.
You will have an HR Business Partner throughout your engagement with Emapta to oversee and manage all employee related matters as well as provide you guidelines and trends in annual salary increases and recommendations at the appropriate times.
Start transforming your business
Want to bring big cost savings and big value to your business?
We’ll show you how you can actually improve your company’s skills, operations and customer service levels while saving you BIG dollars.
Please get in touch today so we can explain the extraordinary value we can add to your business.
We’d love to speak with you about how Emapta can support your business.