Inbound and Outbound Sales Outsourcing to the Philippines
Outsource Inbound / Outbound Sales Teams with Emapta
Whether you’re a business-to-business (B2B) or a business-to-customer (B2C) company, you’d surely benefit from a solid outsourced sales team in the Philippines. If marketing’s purpose is to establish your existence in the market, your sales techniques should convince your customers on why they should choose you over your competitors.
If you’re building a sales team in-house but would like to further expand to support your initiatives, scaling locally can be expensive. Moreover, sales teams have one of the highest turnover rates, so if you have to manage your sales team on top of your core tasks, it can be too much.
Managed service providers and organizations around the globe have overcome these problems by building an outsourced sales team in the Philippines that’s low-cost and comprises a highly educated, English-proficient talent pool.
70% cost savings + 30-60%* efficiency gains + Unmatched Customer Service =
100% Peace of Mind
*as reported by current clients.
A dedicated outsourced sales team for your business
Emapta can help you build an easy-to-scale, dedicated sales team to support your inbound and outbound sales initiatives, target new markets, exceed your sales quota, and achieve higher ROIs. Your dedicated outsourced sales team can work either remotely or in one of our 18 offices with 24/7 IT support.
The key advantage of building your outsourced inbound and outbound sales team using the Emapta platform is that we can balance your offshore talent’s fast-paced work environment with a high-growth work culture that offers training programs, certification courses, as well as health and wellness activities to retain them successfully and keep them upskilled, productive, and motivated to meet and surpass your sales goals.
Want to know how to build an outsourced inbound and outbound sales team?
Speak to our Growth Specialist with broad experience in helping clients build offshore teams across different team setups and locations.
What your outsourced sales team can do
We provide our clients with the latest sales tools and carefully vetted talent so they can seamlessly execute these outbound and inbound sales tasks offshore:
- Establish and meet sales targets
- Manage leads (qualifying, screening, etc.)
- Respond to incoming sales requires
- Reach out to potential leads through various channels (email, phone call, social media)
- Convert sales and close deals
- Present, promote and sell products/services to prospects and existing clients
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Conduct cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing clients to accommodate new demands
- Automate time-consuming sales activities and processes
Accreditation training we provide
We can also administer training and development programs to diversify or deepen the skill sets of your existing offshore team members or source sales experts with the following institutional and vendor-related accreditation:
- Certified Professional Sales Person (CPSP)
- Certified Inside Sales Professional (CISP)
- Certified Sales Executive (CSE)
- Certified Sales Leadership Professional (CSLP)
- HubSpot Sales Software Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Pardot Consultant Certification
Outsourced sales team structure for small businesses
Our sales teams are often composed of entry-, mid- or senior-level professionals in the following roles:
- Sales Team structure template for small businesses
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Inbound Sales Associate
- Outbound Sales Associate
- Account Executive
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Specialist
Emapta gives you full control over your customizing sales team structure and setup. We also specialize in helping you build a large sales team should you have to rapidly scale. You can either start with 1-2 sales staff or build a full-scale hybrid sales team with CRM and business development specialists.
If you’re interested in outbound and inbound sales outsourcing but would like to hear about it straight from a peer who has done it, contact us and we can get you a referral from one of our existing partners.
Not ready to build a team yet? No worries!
We’ve also helped firms who planned to start with hiring 1-2 staff offshore. You may also browse through our available individual roles.