What recruitment challenges are you facing?
What is Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)?
Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) is one-off or a long-term talent solution where an RPO provider handles your recruitment process. Depending on your needs, you can transfer one part, e.g. interview, or the end-to-end hiring cycle. RPO works as an extension of your in-house human resources or recruitment team without the added costs. Our Talent Consultants can work with your internal recruiters to speed up your recruitment process while also increasing the quality of your hires.
Why partner with an RPO provider like Emapta?
- We offer a flexible, transparent pricing model – what we quote is what you pay
- We have expert recruiters who bring over 15 years of experience fully dedicated to your requirements
- We help companies save up to 50% on recruitment costs
- We help you monitor and evaluate your outsourced recruitment team to ensure they meet company standards
- We offer a secure application processing environment aligned with global IT security standards
How does RPO work?
RPO is a highly customizable solution, so there’s no one-size-fits-all. A dedicated Emapta Talent Consultant will work directly with you in a type of setup that can be tailored to your needs:
- Proposal presentation and review
- Scope of work, pricing and SLA definition
- Final contract review and signing
- Team selection, training, and sourcing strategy development
- Technology implementation or configuration
- Talent deployment
What do people have to say about Emapta RPO?
“For each of the roles placed through Emapta, we have been able to hire candidates that we are very excited about becoming key contributing team members. We looked to Emapta for their industry and market knowledge as we fine-tuned job requirements.”
Founder and CEO at Mosaic Solutions
If you wish to learn more about RPO and how we can align it to your business objectives, we’d be happy to schedule a call at your convenience. Kindly fill out the form to proceed.
Partner with Emapta and build a strong recruitment strategy today.
Access in-depth experience, industry-wide expertise, global reach, and up-to-date recruitment technology with talent acquisition solutions that can be tailored to your exact requirements – in any industry and office location possible.