Build a real estate outsourcing team with a trusted BPO provider
Real estate firms that aim to turn up profitability and capacity by freeing themselves from low-margin, routine tasks have leveraged corporate real estate outsourcing to overcome revenue and resource challenges. Through outsourcing, they could access real estate technology and talent that could make their operations more efficient and productive. In addition, outsourcing allows them to significantly save up to 72% on overhead costs.
Real estate outsourcing gives you the ability to assign your in-house tasks and processes (whether it’s high-volume or complex work) such as outsourcing of real estate photo enhancement services to a high-performing team of dedicated, qualified offshore professionals to solve the following pain points:
1. Looking for a way to streamline all your operations across your firm for consistent service delivery in all your departments?
2. Don’t have enough resources to overlook your end-to-end property management, so you end up with outdated listings and a lot of data backlog?
3. Want to get back on top of your sales cycle so you can prevent the pileup of unattended customer queries—and potential loss of revenue?
4. Seeking to access the latest real estate technologies while balancing costs with hiring new talent?
5. Is your local team all over the place—handling low-value, high-volume tasks that add to their stress and excessive workload—costing them focus and time for their core tasks?
Why outsource real estate services now?
Previously available only to larger organisations, outsourcing real estate services has now become the key competitive advantage of small to midsize real estate firms.
About 41% of Corporate Real Estate (CRE) leaders worldwide prefer to outsource real estate accounting or outsource real estate cold calls because it has become much more affordable. This is because real estate–related technologies are now more accessible to countries such as the Philippines with low-cost of labor but with equally—and in some cases, better—the quality of talent.
Regardless of your company size, you will surely benefit from having a team of high-performance real estate professionals who can effectively run your day-to-day operations. Aside from being an effective streamlining strategy, outsourcing to the Philippines can be your cost-efficient growth model– it can potentially give you up to 72% in cost savings, thanks to the low cost of living in the country and government policies that offer generous benefits and support to its thriving BPO industry.