Logistics & Transport
Outsource your logistics and transport processes with a trusted 4PL/5PL BPO provider
In the complex and labor-intensive field of logistics, outsourcing has been the norm for years rather than the exception. A 2019 Korn Ferry study reveals that 89% of shipping companies agreed that partnering with 3PL outsourcing logistics (or in other cases, 4PL or 5L) providers contributed to “improving services to the ultimate customers,” and provided “new and innovative ways to improve logistics effectiveness.”
Executives are also focused on growing their relationship with third-party logistics outsourcing providers to catch up to the latest trends in logistics such as real-time operations technology, speed to market, and end-to-end visibility.
The top benefits of logistics process outsourcing include helping you meet market demands, scale rapidly with a cost-effective offshore logistics team, and get innovative solutions for these pain points:
1. Can’t find experts in your local talent pool to handle different verticals and locations in your supply chain?
2. Struggling to build your customer service arm and can’t cover your bases in product development and delivery?
3. Would you like to focus more on building your client base and improving your supplier/partner relationships with a team that handles your supply chain network?
4. More importantly, do you need to build stronger IT capabilities so you can integrate the latest technology into your operations to enhance your business efficiencies and digitise your processes?
Why outsource logistics and transport services now?
CIO Insight’s Global Outsourcing Report infers that the Philippines is a low risk–offshoring country, offering a well-educated labor pool, strong BPO, close cultural compatibility, good infrastructure, and better IP protection.
This makes the Philippines a top candidate for outsourcing logistics management where you offload transfer your transactional or large-scale logistics work such as day-to-day operations or supply chain management.
One of the key advantages of outsourcing logistics with Emapta is that your offshore team can be easily integrated into your organisation. Cultural barriers can easily be overcome with your offshore team because Filipinos have a highly diverse, western-influenced culture. They can quickly adapt to your host culture and company values.
Emapta has worked with multiple logistics startups and well-established firms to help them outsource these activities:
• Single point of contact and liaising with stakeholders
• Implementing data management, ownership, and visibility
• Optimising material flows
• Global sourcing strategies
Aside from gaining productivity and efficiencies, offshoring to the Philippines is also a cost-efficient strategy. Saving up to 72% in labor costs is possible with the low cost of living in the country and government policies that offer generous benefits and support to its thriving BPO industry.