What challenges are you facing in looking for leaders?
What is Executive Search?
Executive Search is a type of recruitment designed to help you source and hire talent for C-level, director, or managerial roles.
At Emapta, we source leaders that add value, transform, and propel organizations to success.
- Assist the President, the board of investors, and fellow executives to develop the company’s mission, values, strategies, and goals.
- Direct, guide, and evaluate the work of other leaders, such as Senior Directors and Managers.
- Assess the progress of the company in achieving its objectives.
- Manage operations and revenue generation of the company.
- Manage and report on the company results to senior management.
- Provide leadership and appropriate support to business departments.
- Oversee and lead annual budget reviews, monthly, and quarterly reviews.
- Provide career coaching and personal development for direct/indirect report staff.
Chief Executive Officer
- Identify opportunities through observing economic trends and potential revenue channels.
- Collaborate with the executive management team to develop effective hiring, training, and compensation plans.
- Oversee financial performance with CFO while ensuring that all regulatory obligations are met.
- Decide on the outcome of the design and implementation of new products and services.
Chief Operation Officer (COO)
- Set up initiatives and programs with CEO to drive organisational vision and operational strategy.
- Create action plans out of company strategies, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Monitor company operations and overall productivity, fostering a productive and inclusive culture.
- Work with compliance officers to ensure that the company meets federal, state, and local business requirements.
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Streamline operations and boost productivity and implementation of relevant technology and tools.
- Improve internal collaboration and employee experience with the development of user-centric systems and platforms.
- Build relationships with IT vendors and decide on purchases of technological equipment and software.
- Manage the technological infrastructure to ensure security and optimal performance.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Create and refine financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements.
- Monitor financial performance with the CEO by measuring and analysing data and reports.
- Improve return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Present up-to-date financial status by developing forecasts and reporting results.
How does Executive Search work?
Our specialized recruitment process helps you find top-performing, fully vetted leaders in at least 30 business days.
We review your needs and customize our solution to your specific requirements.
Our broad reach helps us navigate the appropriate talent pool using diverse sourcing channels.
We review the applicants based on your criteria through paper screening and interviews.
Present Shortlist to the Client
We endorse a shortlist of the top candidates with a comprehensive profile and assessment report, then we schedule the final interview with you.
Facilitate Client's Custom Assessment
We also conduct personalized skill or software-specific tests.
Finalise Job Offer and Pre-Employment
We present you with a transparent compensation and benefits package for your chosen candidate. We facilitate communication with the candidate on documents to complete prior to onboarding.
Boost your growth with game-changing leaders
Our Executive Search and Headhunting solutions deliver executives that have both the calibre and commitment to set your company up for success.
Hear it from our clients how they were able to find leaders who made a difference to their growth with Emapta.
Find top-performing leaders who drive success today.
Our Executive Search can be customised to help you fine-tune your search for executives and leaders with a seamless recruitment process.
We’d love to speak with you about how we can support your business.
- United States
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Billing & Accounts
- Billing & Accounts