Outsourcing Information Technology to the Philippines
Managed Service Providers and professional outsourcing IT services organisations across the globe are leveraging offshore and outsourced talent in the Philippines to address a wide range of constraints and to create or maintain a competitive advantage.
Constraints including an inability to attract or retain A-Grade talent, combined with revenue and profitability being continually challenged through the commoditisation of services (e.g. Office365) that were previously executed by technicians but are now managed by the end-user, have business owners reviewing their human resourcing strategy.
“Is there a way we can hire and retain A-Grade talent, increase our service level and customer satisfaction while remaining commercially viable?”
Why outsource IT services now?
Building a team that is 100% onshore—the answer is often—no. However, expanding your talent search globally and building a blended onshore/offshore IT services team make this very achievable. And you may be surprised, what is possible to offshore—and the pedigree of the talent you can access- it is no longer just the execution of low to entry–level tasks.
Emapta has expertise in IT offshoring to execute proven, turn-key strategies to help you re-engineer your IT staffing requirements:
1. Do you have an inability to attract and retain A-Grade talent?
2. Need to build a 24/7/365 operation to compete with more established operators?
3. Unable to find the talent in your immediate vicinity with a compensation package that suits your budget?
4. Are your top technicians tired of performing lower-value but vital tasks, and it’s directly impacting their performance and your bottom line?
5. Unable to find the talent in your immediate vicinity and with a commercially viable compensation package?
6. Or… perhaps you are just no longer surprised when talent out of University want to start on $60k (with no experience) and then request a pay-rise and a car park after six months?